About Touch of Africa
Touch of Africa Lodge, offering bed, breakfast and dinner accommodation is located at the ‘C’ gate entrance of Lanseria International Airport within walking distance of the South Side.
The Lodge is also close to many function conference venues in the area such as Shumba Lodge the Hertford Hotel and many more in the Muldersdrift – Lanseria area.
Touch of Africa Lodge is a perfect overnight or long term destination for traveling or training pilots and engineers and like minded people.
Some of the facilities available on Touch of Africa Lodge’s doorstep includes NAC, 43 Advanced Training, Execujet, Foster Aero, Ameta Training, Lanseria Flight Centre, Interjet, InterAvionics, Comair and various other maintenance facilities, Avionics facilities, Flight schools, Pilot training, Advanced training and Sales organizations as well as charter companies.
Touch of Africa’s facilities include:
- Various Boma and Braai Area’s
- Dinner and lunch by Arrangement
- Pick Up and Drop Off By Arrangement
- Transfers to and from O R Tambo International Airport
- Wireless Internet Available
- All rooms are equipped with Satellite TV, Fans, Bar fridges, Tea & Coffee facilities
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms with large showers